www.RageInEden.co.uk is a trading division of Rage In Eden Ltd.
Registered Office: Pencwm Cottage, Llaithddu, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6YS.
Registered in England & Wales no. 6441125.
VAT Registration no. GB 120 6925 35.
Our aim is to bring you the best fantasy catalogue around. Why? Because we love our fantasy world & enjoy discovering all the new pieces as well as the amazing artists who have the vision to create them.
We promise to keep our prices low by:
Only selling online - no expensive shops to rent.
Being a small family run business - our overheads are minimal.
Attracting customers by “word of mouth” - our marketing costs are minimal.
We want to make sure you get a fast, efficient, and friendly service, but if ever we fall short of your expectations, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Postage and packing… (Shipping Rates)
· Orders paid for online should be with you within seven days. If it is going to take longer, we will let you know.
· All UK orders under £30 are charged by weight. Your shopping cart will update automatically.
Spend over £30 and the postage and packing is FREE!
· If you want the order delivered outside of the UK, please choose the closest Shipping Option available in your shopping cart.
If you are not happy…
· We know how disappointed you will be if you order arrives damaged or faulty so we make very effort to make sure this does not happen. If anything we have sent to you is damaged or faulty, please email & send it back to us by second class post or standard parcel post and we will arrange a refund or replacement for you, and reimburse the return postage.
· If you are simply not happy with anything you buy from us, just email us & return it in an unused and saleable condition within seven working days of receipt and we will refund to you the price you paid for the item. We will not reimburse your return postage costs.
Words and pictures…
· We have worked hard to ensure our products and packaging are described as accurately as possible. Weights, dimensions and capacities are, however, all approximate.
· Sometimes, items sent to you may be slightly different from the pictures on our website, but this is only if we consider the differences to be immaterial.
What if it is not available?
· All the things we sell are available to you only through this website if they are available us.
· If your order cannot be fulfilled we will let you know as soon as we can.
· If an item is unavailable, we might be able to offer you an alternative, but will get in touch and ask you if you want it before we send it to you.
· We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time and will let you know if this is the case.
We reserve the right to change prices, either up or down, and prices will be amended on the website as and when applicable without notice. The price on the website at the time you place the order is the price that we will charge you.
· We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
· We only use information about you for processing your order and for providing you with the best possible service.
· We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us permission to do this.
· The type of information we will hold and process includes your name, address, email address & payment details.
· We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.